Tue, Feb 18|
MDW20 Preview Presentation [Online]
MDW20 planning is officially underway, and we're previewing what's in store! Whether you're thinking about volunteering or ready to dive right in, this brief online presentation is the place to start. Continue below for more info!
Time | Location
Feb 18, 2020, 7:30 PM – 8:15 PM
About The Event
To kickstart planning for MDW20, the Org team will preview this year's projects and goals that shape our calendar for the next 30+ weeks, with a LIVE 30-min presentation, followed by a 15-min Q&A.
During this presentation, you can expect us to:
- Share organizational changes that will improve and facilitate volunteer efforts.
- Introduce our new volunteer categories that are either planning-related or events-related.
- Lay out a clear set of goals and projects (ongoing, tweaked and new) with concrete timelines.
- Answer your questions to help you gauge your level of volunteer involvement.
Following our presentation, we will send you a link to answer two questions:
- What project(s) are you interested in getting involved in?
- In what capacity?
Can't make it but still want to watch the presentation? No problem! Let us know in the RSVP, and we'll send you a link to the recorded presentation once it's uploaded.
Lastly, we may reach out to you with some follow-up questions to ensure that we are matching your skills and time commitment with our projects and goals.